Creamy Tuscan Chicken With Spinach & Sun-dried Tomatoes Will Take You to Your Happy Place by Donna John
The creamy, rich sauce in this chicken recipe begs to be sopped up with bread or drizzled over pasta or rice. One taste is all you'll need to know this recipe will be a family favorite.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (I use the sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil)
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a little olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for about 4 - 6 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the cream, broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Cook for a few minutes, stirring, until mixture thickens.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes. Put the chicken back and cover with the sauce. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.