One-Pan Rich & Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe Is an Amazing 30-Minute Dinner by Donna John
The creamy, rich sauce in this chicken recipe begs to be sopped up with bread or drizzled over pasta or rice. One taste is all you'll need to know this easy Tuscan chicken recipe will be a family favorite. Because this one-pan recipe uses boneless chicken breasts, it's on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Chicken breasts are seasoned with salt and pepper before being cooked in a skillet until golden and cooked through. The creamy Tuscan sauce is made with heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, spinach, sundried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Those amazing ingredients create a spectacular sauce for the chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (I use the sundried tomatoes packed in oil)
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a little olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for about 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the cream, broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Cook for a few minutes, stirring, until mixture thickens.
- Add the sundried tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes. Put the chicken back and cover with the sauce.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.