This Chocolate Whipped Cream Recipe Is Whipped Cream's Crazy Rich Cousin by 30Seconds Food
Imagine adding rich, decadent chocolate to your fluffy whipped cream. Sounds pretty amazing, right? Use this chocolate whipped cream recipe just like you would regular whipped cream – and get ready for the recipe requests.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped chocolate (dark, semisweet or milk)
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute, or until hot but not boiling.
- Add the chocolate and stir until it melts. Refrigerate until cold.
- Add the powdered sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Whipped Cream Makers $17 & Up
"Crazy Rich Asians" DVD $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.