Sexy Chocolate Whipped Cream Recipe: When Regular Whipped Cream Just Won't Do by 30Seconds Food
Imagine adding rich, decadent chocolate to your fluffy whipped cream. Sounds pretty amazing, right? Because sometimes you need something more decadent than regular whipped cream.
Heavy whipping cream is warmed, chopped chocolate is added, then the mixture is refrigerated until cold. When the chocolate cream is cold, it's whipped with an electric mixer with a little powdered sugar and magically turns into chocolate whipped cream. So easy!
Use your favorite chocolate for this whipped cream recipe. Dark chocolate, semisweet chocolate or milk chocolate all work and would be delicious. Use this chocolate whipped cream recipe just like you would regular whipped cream – and get ready for the recipe requests. It's the perfect topping for so many desserts.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes plus 30 minutes to chill
Total Time: 37 minutes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped chocolate (dark, semisweet or milk)
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute, or until hot but not boiling.
- Add the chocolate and stir until it melts. Refrigerate until cold.
- Add the powdered sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.