The Easiest 4-Ingredient Spanish Rice Recipe You'll Ever Find by Donna John
Most of the time, my family does not have sides dishes on taco night. No refried beans. No rice. Just tacos. That is, until this Spanish rice recipe was given to me by a friend. It could not be easier or more delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups long-grain white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and salsa. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Garnish with chopped, fresh cilantro, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Long-grain Rice $3 & Up
Chunky Salsa $2 & Up
Chicken Stock $2 & Up
Vegetable Broth $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.