Frosted Cranberries: How to Make Easy Sugar-Coated Cranberries for Holiday Decorating & Snacking by Donna John
Frosted cranberries can be used to garnish holiday desserts or platters or as a sweet-but-tart snack. They'll keep in the fridge for up to a week.
- 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon egg white or corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the egg and water or corn syrup and water in a bowl.
- Add the cranberries and toss until completely coated.
- Pour the sugar onto a cookie sheet. Roll the cranberries in the sugar until coated. Allow to dry for at least 2 hours.