Quick Dip Recipes: This Easy Avocado Dill Lemon Dip Recipe Has Only 4 Ingredients by 30Seconds Food
This lemony avocado dill dip is healthy, vegan and so easy to make. Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or spread on toasted bread.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill
Here's how to make it:
- Put all ingredients into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Variations: Add some chopped jalapeno if you want a little heat. Don't like dill? Cilantro makes a great substitute.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Dried Dill $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.