This Chocolate Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting Recipe Is What Christmas Tastes Like by Gwen Johnson
What happens when you combine chocolate and peppermint? Holiday heaven! Serve these festive cupcakes at your next Christmas gathering.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup tub-style cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
Here's how to make them:
- Prepare the cupcakes according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and peppermint extract using an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Frost the cupcakes with the icing and sprinkle with the crushed candy canes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Peppermint Extract $4 & Up
Candy Canes $3 & Up
Peppermint Candies $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Christmas Cupcake Liners $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.