Chef's Pumpkin Popovers Recipe: These Easy Pumpkin Spice Popovers are Pumpkin Perfection by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
Peter Piper picked a peck of pumpkin popovers. Phew! Seriously, this twist on traditional popovers is pumpkin perfection.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously grease a popover pan or custard cups with melted butter. Set aside on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the eggs, milk, melted butter, flour, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Heat the popover pans for about 5 minutes in the oven. Pour about 1/3 cup batter into each cup.
- Bake 50 minutes. Quickly cut a small slit in top of each popover to release steam. Bake an additional 10 minutes to dry out. Immediately release popovers from cups. Serve hot dusted with Parmesan cheese.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Popover Pans $10 & Up
Custard Cups $7 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.