Halloween Food Fun: This Mandarin Orange Spider Is a Cutie! by Donna John
Not only is the spider adorable, he's also packed with vitamin C. And what kid could resist eating an orange spider on Halloween?
- 3 mandarin oranges, peeled
- 2 white candy melts
- black tube icing
Here's how to make it:
- Leave two of the mandarins whole and put on a plate, side by side.
- Break the other mandarin into segments. Use eight segments to create the spider's legs.
- Using a small dot of the black icing, attach the two white candy melts for the eyes.
- Add a small circle of the icing in the center of each candy melt to create the pupils. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.