Spooky Halloween Pretzel Ghosts Recipe Is Quick & Easy to Make by Donna John
Why limit your fancy pretzel making to Christmas? These cute pretzel ghosts are the perfect treat for Halloween and really simple to make. Wrap them individually and give them to friends and family, or pile on a plate for a ghostly sweet treat.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag pretzel rods
- 1 package almond bark
- 1 tube chocolate cake or cookie icing or gel decorating icing
- aluminum foil
Here's how you make it:
- Put a large sheet of aluminum foil on your work surface.
- Put the almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave in 1-minute increments, stirring in between, until smooth and completely melted.
- Place your pretzel rod in the bowl, holding the end, and spoon the melted almond bark to cover all but about one-fourth of the pretzel. Allow excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Lay on aluminum foil to dry. Repeat with remaining pretzels.
- When dry, pipe on the ghost face using chocolate icing. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.