Add to collection
Not only is the spider adorable, he's also packed with vitamin C. And what kid could resist eating an orange spider on Halloween?
- 3 mandarin oranges, peeled
- 2 white candy melts
- black tube icing
Here's how to make it:
- Leave two of the mandarins whole and put on a plate, side by side.
- Break the other mandarin into segments. Use eight segments to create the spider's legs.
- Using a small dot of the black icing, attach the two white candy melts for the eyes.
- Add a small circle of the icing in the center of each candy melt to create the pupils. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Candy Melts $5 & Up
Black Tube Icing $3 & Up
Dried Mandarin Oranges $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.