Snickerdoodles: A Surprise Ingredient Takes These Cinnamon Cookies to the Next Level! by Kimberly Johnson
Want to take your snickerdoodle cookie recipe up a notch? Add cinnamon baking chips! Amazing.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cinnamon-flavored baking chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Here's how to make them:
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add vanilla extract and eggs and mix until creamy.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined. Stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl.
- Shape the dough into balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place the balls 3 inches apart on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Don't flatten the balls.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes in a preheated 375-degree F oven, until set and lightly brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cinnamon Baking Chips $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.