Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles Recipe: Peanut Butter Cookies or Snickerdoodles? The Best of Both Worlds! by 30Seconds Food
Snickerdoodles are a classic cookie that many of us love, but what happens when you add some peanut butter into the mix? Even more deliciousness! See what your family thinks about this easy cinnamon peanut butter snickerdoodle recipe.
Here's what you need in order to make this simple, wholesome cookie recipe: flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, peanut butter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. You mix the ingredients in two bowls, combine them, then roll the dough into balls and place them onto a baking sheet. Less than 15 minutes later, you've got a delicious dessert the whole family will love.
So are these peanut butter cookies or snickerdoodles? We think they're the best of both worlds. Serve them with a glass of milk or a cup of tea, as a snack or for dessert anytime you're craving a peanut buttery snickerdoodle flavor!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 22 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- These cookies bake up quickly, so be sure to watch them in order to not over-bake.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl, beat the peanut butter, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on parchment paper-covered baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Analyzed by VeryWellFit
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 3.1g
Total Carbohydrate: 19g
Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
Total Sugars: 9.9g
Vitamin D: 4mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. Any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, but it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.