Broiled Fish With Tomatoes & Swiss Cheese (Just 4 Ingredients!) by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes (a lot of times!) simple is best when you're trying to feed your family. This easy recipe has four ingredients and features healthy fish. What could be better? Serve with roasted or grilled vegetables (try this grilled zucchini recipe!).
- 2 pounds fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 large tomato cut into slices or 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fish into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with the onions and lay the tomato slices over the top.
- Broil about 10 minutes.
- Top with the grated cheese and broil about 2-3 minutes more. Serve.