Easy Peasy Mint & Garlic Dip: Chef Gale Gand's Delicious Pea, Mint & Garlic Dip Recipe Is So Good for You by Gale Gand
This pea, mint and garlic dip is a perfect warmer-weather dipping dish. This healthy dip is such a lively green color. It looks and tastes great with beef tenderloin or shrimp – or just on its own with pita chips or dipping vegetables. I shared this healthy vegetarian recipe on my #30Seconds Live cooking demo. It's so easy and delicious – and so good for you!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen peas, thawed
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons good-quality extra virgin olive oil
Here’s how to make it:
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and puree until well blended and relatively smooth.
- Serve cold with pita chips to dip or spread on crostini and top with a thin slice of beef tenderloin or smoked salmon for a great hors d’oeuvre. Keeps in the fridge covered for at least four days.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.