Caprese Skewers: Put This Classic Salad on a Stick for Your Next Party! by Donna John
Caprese salad is a refreshing dish to serve anytime, but what if you're having a party? Skewer that salad! Caprese salads on a stick can be either drizzled beforehand with Italian dressing or your favorite vinaigrette or left dry and served with a small bowl of olive oil, vinegar (balsamic is great) or dressing.
- grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half or left whole
- fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- fresh basil leaves
- dressing of choice or olive oil and vinegar
Here's how to make them:
- Carefully skewer the tomatoes, cheese and basil leaves onto short skewers or party picks.
- Lay them on a serving platter and either drizzle with the dressing of your choice or leave dry and serve with a bowl of dressing or olive oil/vinegar for dipping.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Party Picks $4 & Up
Short Skewers $4 & Up
Vinegars $3 & Up
Olive Oil $5 & Up
Flavored Olive Oils $6 & Up
Italian Dressing $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.