6-Ingredient Teriyaki Meatball Kebabs Recipe: A Budget 20-Minute Dinner by Donna John
Teriyaki ground beef meatball kebabs are a quick and easy dinner or a fun appetizer. And everyone loves eating dinner on a stick! This Asian-inspired meatball recipes has been in my recipe box forever. My kids loved it and now my husband and I enjoy it for dinner often.
The easy budget-friendly meatballs are a mixture of ground beef, green onions, teriyaki sauce, ketchup, an egg and breadcrumbs. The meatballs are brushed with ketchup and teriyaki sauce that's been mixed together. The meatballs are threaded on skewers, put into a baking dish and baked until cooked through.
Serve this easy ground beef recipe with fried rice, stir-fried vegetables or your favorite side dish. If you don't have skewers, no worries! Just bake the teriyaki meatballs in a baking pan. You could even serve these meatballs as appetizers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (divided)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup (divided)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- sesame seeds (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the chopped green onion, 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon ketchup, egg, breadcrumbs and ground beef. Mix well. Shape into 24 meatballs.
- Combine the remaining 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and 2 tablespoons ketchup. Coat the meatballs in the mixture and thread on skewers. Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, turning once. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.