Breakfast Quesadillas: Mix It Up With These Cheesy Quesadillas! by Samantha Aleman
Tired of the same, plain ol' bacon and eggs for breakfast? How about you mix it up by turning them into a cheesy breakfast quesadilla?
- 4 low-carb, whole-wheat tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- optional toppings: sour cream, guacamole and salsa
Here's how to make it:
- Scramble eggs over a medium-low heat until fully cooked.
- Add scrambled eggs and bacon to a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Spray a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place one tortilla on frying pan and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of cheese on one half of the tortilla. Top the cheese with 1/4 of the egg mixture and then sprinkle another 2 tablespoons of cheese on top. Fold over.
- Cook until golden brown. Flip quesadilla over and cook until other side is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove quesadilla from pan. Allow to cool for a couple minutes before slicing. Serve with optional toppings or freeze for future use.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.