Dijon Deviled Eggs Are the Perfect Snack or Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Deviled eggs don't have to be complicated. Elevated with Dijon mustard and smoked paprika, these deviled eggs are a little bite of heaven.
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- smoked paprika, for garnish
Here’s how to make them:
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half and scoop the yolks into a bowl.
- Add the mayo, Dijon, cayenne and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill the egg whites with the filling. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.