Easy Chipped Beef On Toast Recipe: This Creamy Remake of the Classic Chipped Beef Recipe Is Even More Delish by Heather Holter
I adore chipped beef on toast. It's comfort food at its best – and so quick to make. My husband wasn't a huge fan until I made my own version of it, and now he thinks it is amazing. The kids love it, too, so it's a perfect meal for the whole family. So delish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups milk
- 1 jar dried beef, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion tops
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- bread and butter, for serving
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the onion tops and cook until soft.
- Stir in the flour.
- Slowly add in 2 cups of milk a little at a time.
- Stir in the softened cream cheese until melted and well combined.
- Add the remaining milk, beef and pepper. Cook on medium-low, stirring often, until warm, thick and bubbly. Serve over buttered toast.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.