Creamy Whipped Potato Salad Recipe Is a Must for Your Picnic or Cookout by Debra Taylor
If you're having a picnic or a cookout, you have to try this creamy whipped potato salad recipe. This easy mashed potato salad recipe comes together quickly, and is loaded with eggs, mustard, mayo and a couple of unexpected ingredients, too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes plus chill time
- 10 medium potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 - 3 tablespoons mustard
- dill relish
- garlic salt
Here's how to make it:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces. Boil until soft.
- Take the yellow out of the eggs and mix with the mustard.
- Cut up the egg whites into small pieces.
- Place the potatoes into a large mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher. Then, whip with an electric mixer.
- Add the egg and mustard mixture, egg whites, onions and relish (amount of relish and onion is to your taste) to a mixing bowl.
- Add enough mayo to make the potatoes really creamy (if too dry you can always add more later). Mix well with a mixer.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic salt, to taste. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Potato Masher $5 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Devo "Whip It" $1.30 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Dill Relish $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.