Deliciously Different Grilled Potato Salad Recipe With Lemon Vinaigrette by Chef Gigi
This grilled potato salad recipe is a tangy twist on the classic. If you've never grilled potato salad before, you really need to try this delicious recipe. This easy grilled potato salad recipe with lemon vinaigrette is perfect for any family get-together. It will have everyone lining up for more.
The ingredient list is simple for this potato salad: Yukon gold potatoes, green onions, fresh oregano, fresh parsley, garlic, a shallot, olive oil, whole-grain mustard, cayenne pepper and a lemon. The potatoes are parboiled before being seasoned and grilled until tender. The remaining ingredients are added to create the perfectly grilled, lemony potato salad.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds medium-sized Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano (divided)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley leaves (divided)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (divided)
- 1 shallot, small dice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, cut in half
Here's how to make it:
- Place potatoes in a large pot of cold salted water. Bring to a boil and simmer until tender but not cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drain potatoes and put on a baking sheet to dry. When cool split lengthwise and transfer to a large bowl.
- To the bowl, add half the herbs, spices and oil only. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until potatoes are thoroughly coated.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining herbs, spices and olive oil. Add the Dijon. Stir and set aside.
- Place potatoes cut side down on direct heat on your grill cook until browned and crisp on both sides, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer potatoes to the bowl with the herb, olive oil and Dijon mixture.
- Cut lemon in half and place the cut side down directly on the grill until well caramelized, about 5 minutes. Remove and squeeze grilled lemon into the bowl with the potatoes and herbs. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.