Creamy Whipped Potato Salad Recipe Is a Dreamy Addition to Your Next Picnic or Cookout by Debra Taylor
If you're having a picnic or a cookout, you have to try this creamy whipped potato salad recipe. This easy mashed potato salad recipe comes together quickly, and is loaded with eggs, mustard, mayo and a couple of unexpected ingredients, too. The taste? Simply dreamy!
All you need in order to make this easy, delicious whipped potato salad recipe are potatoes, onion, hard-boiled eggs, mustard, mayonnaise, dill relish and garlic salt. This tasty potato salad comes together in about 30 minutes, plus time to chill.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes plus chill time
- 10 medium potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 - 3 tablespoons mustard
- dill relish
- garlic salt
Here's how to make it:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces. Boil until soft.
- Take the yellow out of the eggs and mix with the mustard.
- Cut up the egg whites into small pieces.
- Place the potatoes into a large mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher. Then, whip with an electric mixer.
- Add the egg and mustard mixture, egg whites, onions and relish (amount of relish and onion is to your taste) to a mixing bowl.
- Add enough mayo to make the potatoes really creamy (if too dry you can always add more later). Mix well with a mixer.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic salt, to taste. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.