Southwest Pork Chops Recipe: This Easy Baked Pork Chop Recipe Uses Those Pantry Ingredients by Candy Stephens
As soon as you taste these pork chops, you'll be printing out the recipe for your recipe box. With just five ingredients in the marinade that are pantry staples, it'll soon be your go-to weekday family meal.
Prep Time: 2 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- 4 - 6 pork chops
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
Here's how to make them:
- Mix all ingredients and pour over the pork chops. Marinate in the refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
- Place pork chops on a broiler pan and bake at 450 degrees F about 10-15 minutes or each side, depending on how thick the pork chops are.
Note: If you prefer a sauce with your pork chops, use only four chops and save 1/4 cup of the marinade before you soak the meat. Just bring it to a simmer on the stove for a minute or so just as the pork chops are done.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Broiler Pans $10 & Up
Italian Dressing $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $2 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Dry Mustard $3 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.