This Sweet Chocolate Coconut Almond Dessert Pizza Recipe Has a Brownie Crust by Kimberly Johnson
This chocolate and almond brownie pizza was a fun and easy dessert to make with my 8-year-old son. It looks beautiful enough to serve on almost any occasion.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 43 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 53 minutes
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size), plus ingredients to prepare brownie mix according to package directions
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, milk and egg whites until blended. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Spread onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Spread coconut mixture over the crust to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and oil. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Fudge Brownie Mix $1 & Up
Sliced Almonds $4 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate $2 & Up
Taste of Home Cookbooks $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.