This Sweet Chocolate Coconut Almond Dessert Pizza Recipe Has a Brownie Crust by Kimberly Johnson
Add to collection
This chocolate and almond brownie pizza was a fun and easy dessert to make with my 8-year-old son. It looks beautiful enough to serve on almost any occasion.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 43 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 53 minutes
- 1 package (14 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size), plus ingredients to prepare brownie mix according to package directions
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, milk and egg whites until blended. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Spread onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Spread coconut mixture over the crust to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and oil. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Fudge Brownie Mix $1 & Up
Sliced Almonds $4 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate $2 & Up
Taste of Home Cookbooks $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.