These Homemade Pizza Rolls Are Kid- & Super Bowl®-Fan Approved! by Erin Smith
Looking for an easy meal that the kids will be sure to love? Pizza rolls are a great after-school snack, a dinner on the run or a weekly favorite as an alternative to pizza! And they are the perfect appetizer to serve during the Super Bowl®!
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 can Grands Biscuits
- 20 pieces turkey pepperoni
Here’s how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay uncooked biscuits flat on the baking sheet.
- Take four cheese sticks and cut in half. Lay each half flat on top of the biscuit.
- Add 1-2 pepperoni slices on top.
- Use the biscuit to wrap and flatten with the pepperoni and cheese completely inside.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
Get more recipe ideas at FitFamilyLifeBlog.com!