Hot Buttered Rum Is Yum! Try This Easy Hot Buttered Rum Recipe Tonight by 30Seconds Food
Hot. Buttered. Rum. Yum! It's said that this hot rum drink's history in the U.S. dates back to the colonial days. Try this easy recipe on your next snow day.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 - 2 drops vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rum (preferably dark rum)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
Here’s how to make it:
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the cream and powdered sugar. Add the spices and vanilla. Put into an airtight container.
- When ready to serve,, put the rum and boiling water into a mug and add 2 tablespoons of the buttered rum mix. Stir well. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Ground Cloves $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Ground Nutmeg $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.