Salmon Recipes: This Delicious Honey Glazed Salmon Is Ready in 8 Minutes! by Margaret Steck
Our family loves salmon! Part of the reason why it's a family favorite and staple in our weekly diet is this delicious, easy recipe that takes only eight minutes!
- 1 pound salmon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the ingredients, except salmon, in a bowl to form a glaze.
- Spray a broiling pan with nonstick cooking spray and lay the piece(s) of salmon skin-side down. Brush half of the glaze on the salmon and broil for 4 minutes.
- Take the salmon out, brush with the rest of the glaze and turn the piece(s) around for even broiling. Set the timer for another 4 minutes and pop the salmon back in the oven. After 4 minutes is up, check the temperature of the salmon using a thermometer. The salmon is done when the temperature of the thickest part of the filet is between 125 degrees F (for moist, flakier salmon) up to 145 degrees F.
- Let the salmon sit for two minutes before flipping the pieces over and taking off the skin.