15-Minute Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Recipe: A Tasty Heart-Healthy Meal by Dr. Sarah Warren
My boys enjoy salmon, and fish is one of the best sources of protein. Fish is also a good source of omega 3s, which promote heart health and support immune systems. This easy balsamic-glazed salmon recipe is a quick, heart-healthy meal!
Your shopping list for this balsamic-glazed salmon recipe is short and sweet: salmon fillets, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice (fresh is best!) and brown sugar. The salmon is cooked in a skillet to sear both sides, then the sauce is poured over the fish. Cook until it's to your liking on doneness.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- In my opinion, wild caught salmon is better for the fish than growing up on an overcrowded farm – and it’s better for the planet and healthier for us and for our kids’ bodies.
Here’s how you make it:
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and sear the salmon for about 4 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, water, lemon juice and brown sugar. Pour over the fish.
- Simmer until the fish is cooked through, or to your liking.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.