Sweet on Salmon: Cajun Kissed Honey Salmon Fillets Have Just 4 Ingredients! by Donna John
What to do with those salmon fillets? Hit the pantry and pull out olive oil, honey and Cajun seasoning. That's it. You're now on your way to a healthy salmon dinner in under 20 minutes.
- salmon fillets
- Cajun seasoning (Try Tony Chachere’s Cajun Seasoning)
- olive oil
Here’s how to make it:
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the Cajun seasoning.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for about 7-10 minutes, depending on how thick the salmon is.
- Right before the salmon is done, squirt a little honey over each fillet and spread it around with a spoon. Bake another 1-2 minutes. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: