Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes: Easy Ideas to Spruce Up Those Leftover Thanksgiving Mashed Potatoes by Samantha Martin
If you have mashed potatoes and want to dress them up a bit, try this recipe to give those spuds a makeover. You don't even need to wait for Thanksgiving!
- red onion
- garlic cloves
- olive oil
- vegan sour cream (I used Tofutti)
- salt and pepper, to taste (amounts will have to be based off of how much mashed potatoes are leftover, the discretion is yours)
Here's how to make them:
- Cut up your onion, mince your garlic and prep your basil. Combine with olive oil in a sauté pan with the spinach. Cook for about 5 minutes to cook and soften. Remove from heat and blend together until smooth.
- Heat up your leftover mashed potatoes and whip in the sour cream.
- Add the blended spinach and basil mixture and continue whipping until blended together.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Side Dish Bible: 1001 Perfect Recipes for Every Vegetable, Rice, Grain and Bean Dish You Will Ever Need $24
Smashed, Mashed, Boiled, and Baked – and Fried, Too!: A Celebration of Potatoes in 75 Irresistible Recipes $17
Potato Mashers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.