Craving Cranberries? Make This Cranberry Kale & Quinoa Salad With Cranberry Dressing Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Got a craving for cranberries? Make this healthy and refreshing cranberry kale quinoa salad with cranberry dressing. It's gluten free and oh, so tasty.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 – 2 tablespoons water
Here's how to make it:
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a blender. Pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Toss the kale, quinoa, cranberries and almonds in a bowl. Add the dressing and toss. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quinoa $3 & Up
Dried Cranberries $4 & Up
Sliced Almonds $4 & Up
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.