One-Pot Chicken Curry Recipe: This Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
This chicken curry recipe is oh, so creamy – and ready in less than 30 minutes. If you're vegetarian, leave the chicken out.
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) fettuccine or your favorite pasta
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken until browned and almost cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add the onions, red bell pepper and mushrooms. Cook about 5 minutes or until they begin to soften. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Pour in the broth. Add the curry powder and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the pasta and cook at a low simmer until it's tender, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring often.
- When pasta is al dente, add the cream and return the chicken to the pot. Heat through. Garnish with sliced jalapenos and chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Dutch Ovens $12 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Fettuccine $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.