4-Ingredient Halloween Tombstone Chocolate Pudding Cups Recipe by 30Seconds Food
For this simple Halloween dessert, R.I.P. means "rest in pudding." Nestle graham cracker tombstones in silky chocolate pudding and cookie dirt for an adult- and kid-approved treat.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- instant chocolate pudding, plus milk to make it
- chocolate wafers or cookies
- graham crackers
- chocolate tube icing
Here's how to make it:
- Make the pudding according to package directions. Spoon into clear dessert cups.
- Put the chocolate wafers into a plastic zipper bag and crush. Pour on top of the chocolate pudding.
- Write "RIP" (or whatever you like) on graham crackers and push down into the mixture to make the tombstone. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.