This Pumpkin Tiramisu Recipe Just Begs to Be Made This Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
It's time to start thinking about your Thanksgiving menu, especially dessert. This easy pumpkin tiramisu recipe can be made ahead of time, leaving you more time to tend that turkey.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 1 cup brewed coffee, room temp
- 2 packages ladyfingers, split in half
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping
- chopped pecans, almonds and walnuts
Here’s how to make it:
- Beat the whipping cream to form stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and 1 teaspoon vanilla until mixed thoroughly. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- In a bowl, stir together the coffee and remaining vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- To assemble, dip the ladyfingers in the coffee mixture. Layer one-fourth of the ladyfingers in a trifle dish or individual serving cups (tear the ladyfingers to fit the bottom if using small dessert cups), followed by one-fourth of the pumpkin mixture and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Sprinkle the top with an assortment of chopped nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.