This Butter Pecan Cake Mix Cookies Recipe Couldn't Be Easier! by 30Seconds Food
a month ago
You've gotta try this easy butter pecan cake mix cookie recipe. These cookies are the perfect after-school snack!
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup chopped pecans
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the cake mix, eggs, vanilla and butter in a bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Drop by tablespoons full onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 9 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: