Easy Watermelon Feta Bites: These Watermelon Feta Bites With Balsamic Reduction Make a Hip & Healthy Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Who wants to mess with a knife and fork when finger foods are so much more fun? These one-bite watermelon appetizers with feta and balsamic reduction are perfect for outdoor gatherings – and healthy, too. One bite of this easy, delicious recipe and we think you'll be hooked (and serving them all summer long)!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: As many as your watermelon allows
- crumbled feta or Cotija cheese
- fresh chopped mint
- balsamic vinegar reduction (try Chef Gigi's easy balsamic vinegar reduction recipe or Kimberly Johnson's sweet chocolate balsamic vinegar recipe)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut the watermelon into bite-sized squares.
- Drizzle some of the balsamic vinegar reduction on the top.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled feta or Cotija cheese and chopped mint.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Balsamic Vinegar $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.