Blueberry Smoothie Bowl: Add Some Color to Your Life With This Recipe! by 30Seconds Food
This blueberry smoothie bowl recipe is perfect for breakfast or a mid-day snack. Not a fan of chia seeds like 30Seconds contributor Angela Borneman? Try pepitas or even slivered almonds or walnuts.
- 1/2 a banana
- 3/4 cup blueberries, plus more for top
- 1/2 cup blackberries, plus more for top
- 3/4 cup nut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, plus more for top
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- shredded coconut
Here's how to make it:
- Put the banana, blueberries, blackberries, nut milk, chia seeds and yogurt in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with blueberries, blackberries, chia seeds and shredded coconut. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: