Teriyaki Meatball Kebabs Recipe: These Asian-Inspired Meatballs Are Ready in 25 Minutes by Donna John
Teriyaki meatball kebabs are a quick and easy dinner or a fun appetizer. And everyone loves eating dinner on a stick!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (divided)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup (divided)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- sesame seeds (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the chopped green onion, 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon ketchup, egg, breadcrumbs and ground beef. Mix well. Shape into 24 meatballs.
- Combine the remaining 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and 2 tablespoons ketchup. Coat the meatballs in the mixture and thread on skewers. Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, turning once. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Teriyaki Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $2 & Up
Ketchup $3 & Up
Wooden Skewers $3 & Up
Metal Skewers $3 & Up
Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.