How to Make Patriotic Red, White & Blue Strawberries for July 4th! by Donna John
Here's a simple twist on my patriotic cherries. They're a fun addition to your July 4th family gathering, and a fun project to do with the kids. If it's really hot where you live and your party is outside, keep these inside or make sure to put some ice under your serving tray. I learned the hard way that they melt very quickly.
- white chocolate, white candy coating or almond bark
- blue sprinkles
Here's how to make them:
- Melt the white chocolate according to package directions.
- Take washed and dried strawberries and dip them about 3/4 of the way up in melted white chocolate.
- Dip the bottom third into blue sprinkles.
- Lay them on waxed paper to dry.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: