Turn Cherries Into a Quick & Healthy Patriotic Treat for July 4th! by Donna John
Looking for a quick snack to whip up for your Memorial Day or July 4th gathering? Make festive patriotic cherries!
- fresh cherries
- white chocolate or white candy coating
- blue sprinkles
Here's how to make them:
- Melt the white chocolate according to package directions.
- Take washed and dried cherries and dip them about 3/4 of the way to the stem in melted white chocolate.
- Then dip the bottom third into blue sprinkles.
- Lay them on waxed paper to dry.
What could be more simple? They’re not only a refreshing treat but also help dress up your holiday table! Not a fan of cherries? Substitute strawberries!