Grilled Vegetable Recipes: How to Make Zesty Grilled Zucchini by Donna John
Marinating is the secret to this flavorful grilled zucchini. It's a super simple side dish that goes well with any protein.
- zucchini, washed and sliced
- bottled Italian salad dressing
Here's how to make it:
- Put the zucchini in a plastic zipper bag.
- Pour the salad dressing into the bag, shake to coat the squash and let it sit for at least 1 hour at room temp.
- Remove the zucchini from the marinade. Grill over moderate heat, turning often, until soft and just slightly charred.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.