Easy Summer Sides: How to Make Zesty Grilled Zucchini! by Donna John
Marinating is the secret to this flavorful grilled zucchini. It's a super simple side dish that goes well with any protein.
- zucchini, washed and sliced
- bottled Italian salad dressing
Here's how to make it:
- Put the zucchini in a plastic zipper bag.
- Pour the salad dressing into the bag, shake to coat the squash and let it sit for at least 1 hour at room temp.
- Remove the zucchini from the marinade. Grill over moderate heat, turning often, until soft and just slightly charred.