How to Make the Perfect Mimosa for Brunch (or Anytime)! by Donna John
Planning a brunch with friends or family? Your guests are going to expect a mimosa in their hands while they wait for the meal. Here’s how to make a memorable mimosa!
- freshly squeezed orange juice
- sparkling wine or champagne
- Grand Marnier or triple sec (optional)
- orange segments or fresh strawberries, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Fill a champagne glass halfway with orange juice.
- Pour the champagne or sparkling wine over the orange juice.
- If using, add a splash of Grand Marnier or triple sec.
- Garnish with an orange segment or strawberry.
If you want to make a pitcher of mimosas, simply following the 50-50 ratio and just use a pitcher instead of individual champagne glasses.