Easter Cream Pie Recipe: This Easy Easter Pie Recipe Is Ready in About 20 Minutes by Veronica Bartles
I love surprising my family with fun treats for each season, but I don't always have a lot of time to spend making elaborate desserts. This (surprisingly healthy) Easter pie recipe takes just a few minutes to assemble.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pie crust (try this easy pie crust recipe)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, tinted green with 2 - 3 drops food coloring
- 2 cups non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package lime JELL-O or pistachio pudding
- jelly beans
Here’s how to make it:
- Bake pie crust for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F, or until lightly golden brown. Sprinkle half of the coconut into the baked crust.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the yogurt and JELL-O. Pour into crust and spread evenly.
- Arrange remaining coconut around the edge of the crust.
- Create a "nest" in the center of the pie and fill with jellybean "eggs." Chill for 4-6 hours, until set.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shredded Coconut $3 & Up
Lime JELL-O $2 & Up
Jelly Beans $4 & Up
Pistachio Pudding Mixes $2 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.