Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipes: This Creamy Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Recipe Is Ready in 5 Minutes by Veronica Bartles
A creamy chocolate hazelnut mousse ready in five minutes? Yes, please!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hazelnut extract
Here's how you make it:
- Pour cream into a large, chilled mixer bowl.
- Sift cocoa powder, sugar, and salt into the cream. (Sifting helps distribute the cocoa powder so you don't get lumps). Add hazelnut extract.
- Mix 30 seconds on lowest setting with the wire whisk mixer attachment. Bump up the speed one notch every 10-15 seconds until you reach the highest speed. (Starting slow and gradually increasing speed will keep the cream and cocoa powder from splattering all over your kitchen.)
- Whip for another 1 to 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form. (It should look like a very thick whipped cream.) Serve with sliced strawberries or other fresh berries, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.