Put the homemade ravioli maker away (at least this time). This simple ravioli recipe will have you out of the kitchen fast!
- 1 package frozen spinach, cheese or beef ravioli
- 1 package frozen creamed spinach
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
Here's how you make it:
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Combine ravioli, spinach, Alfredo sauce and Parmesan. Stir gently to combine.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese for topping.