Lemon Cheesecake: This Is the Easiest Cheesecake Recipe on the Planet by Donna John
This really is the easiest lemon cheesecake recipe on the planet. Want to fancy it up? Spoon homemade lemon curd over the top after it has chilled. But then it's not the easiest, so that's your call.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until very soft.
- Add about half the milk and continue mixing.
- Add the remaining milk and pudding mix and beat until just blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in lemon juice, if using.
- Pour mixture into the graham cracker pie shell. Chill 1 hour before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.