Lemon Cheesecake: This Is the Easiest Cheesecake Recipe on the Planet! by Donna John
This really is the easiest lemon cheesecake recipe on the planet. Want to fancy it up? Spoon homemade lemon curd (get the recipe here) over the top after it has chilled. But then it's not the easiest, so that's your call.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until very soft.
- Add about half the milk and continue mixing.
- Add the remaining milk and pudding mix and beat until just blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in lemon juice, if using.
- Pour mixture into the graham cracker pie shell. Chill 1 hour before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: