Dark Chocolate Lover? How to Make Decadent Dark Hot Chocolate! by Donna John
Hot chocolate is always in season! With all the healthy benefits of dark chocolate and cinnamon (contributor Beth Aldrich explains here), you need to put this hot chocolate recipe at the top of your to-do list!
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- pinch salt
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in a pot. Bring to a simmer.
- Place the chopped dark hot chocolate into a bowl. Pour the simmering milk over the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Pour into your serving vessel (or the same pot) and add a dash of cayenne, if using, and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cinnamon $2 - $18
Vanilla Extract $2 - $54
Dark Chocolate $3 - $32
Cayenne $3 - $16
Hot Chocolate Servers $24 - $57
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.