Mardi Gras Cupcakes: Celebrate Fat Tuesday With These Easy Treats! by Donna John
Between throwing beads and sipping on your beverage, hand your guests a festive Mardi Gras cupcake. They're super easy to make and are a fun and colorful addition to any Fat Tuesday celebration!
- cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- white baking liners
- 2 tubs white icing
- food coloring
- Mardi Gras cupcake picks (see link below)
- 3 decorating bags and tips or plastic bags with the tips cut off
Here’s how you make them:
- Make the cake flavor of your choice by following the directions on the package and baking in white cupcake liners. Allow them to cool completely.
- Divide the frosting between three bowls. Using the food coloring, color one yellow, one green and one blue (or purple).
- Fill your decorating bags or plastic bags and pipe the icing onto the cupcakes.
- Top each cupcake with a festive Mardi Gras cupcake pick . If you don’t have any, you could leave plain or use colored sugar or sprinkles.
- Arrange on a platter and throw some Mardi Gras beads around them.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: